- 10:36 pm - Wed, Mar 20, 2013
- 32,023 notes
How to make your ramen 9001x better, courtesy of /ck/
And you can buy roast beef and roast chicken on the internet. I am set for ramen for like a year now.
QUICK EGG IN UR RAMEN TRICK MY FRIEND TAUGHT ME IN HIGH SCHOOL
pour just enough water into your pot to cover your noodles and other ingredients, then get a small cup/fancy measuring 1 cup cup or w/e and measure out another cuppa watta. dump that shit in too.
make ur ramen. just start boiling and dump whatever you’re supposed to put in in the beginning. u know how to make ramen this isn’t ramen for snot nosed sobbing beginners ok
KEY PART: you know how it says on the back of the package to cook for about 4-5 minutes?? we’re cooking for 5 minutes. wait for your ramen to cook for the first three minutes. stare hungrily if you must. but the EXACT MOMENT 3 minutes hit here’s what you do:
- SCREAM. and then stir your noodles to make sure nothing is sticking to the bottom of the pot. (scream is optional) also make sure your broth is still more or less covering your noodles, if its not add a bit more. it doesn’t matter if some is still sticking up we just don’t want chewy noodles (unless you’re into that) (i’m into that)
- make a lil hole in your noodles. this little hole must have broth in it and nothing more. make it in the middle or the side it honestly doesn’t matter you just need a clear shot to the bottom of the pot
- crack your egg and toss that mother into the hole.
- COVER EGG WITH NOODLES AS QUICK AS YOU CAN
- DON’T. STIR.
- I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU STIR FOR THE REMAINING MINUTE AND A HALF YOU probably won’t ruin anything you’ll just have egg drop soup i guess but IF YOU DON’T STIR
- Congratulations, you have poached an egg in your broth! Your poached egg now tastes like your ramen broth. Revel in your victory.
- no seriously that egg will be mildly chewy deliciousness oh my god if you can perfect this technique you will never have your egg in your ramen another way again
this is as close as you’ll get to ramen made in a restaurant…
YES THANK YOU.
Ramen is super easy to spice up into a really good meal, and you can add things to it and actually get some nutrients and not just a crappy plain old bowl of noodles and broth.
I like putting scallions, crush red pepper flakes, and eggs in mine. I’ve also put mushrooms and carrots in too, and that’s tasty if you want to add veggies. Also my favorite ramen flaver is Oriental. It’s really quick and easy to make it this way too.
i live off fancy cheap ramen at home
got an egg? some green onion? fuggetaboutit
I always add egg, green onion, and cayenne pepper to my ramen, regardless of what flavor it is (unless it’s creamy chicken, then I just add the green onion)
if I ever make steak or roast or beef brisket I take leftover meat and put it in my beef ramen and ohhh shit is that tasty
now I’m getting hungry for ramen :|
I go for curry, some meat if not tofu, sriracha, onions,carrots, mushrooms, ginger, though I have not done much with eggs.
- 11:40 pm - Wed, Feb 6, 2013
- 6 notes
Is there even a Hotel Transylvania fandom???????????
I am sort of one, so you can consider that.
- 7:17 pm
- 8 notes
So, right now I’m watching Hotel Transylvania and I just noticed that the only thing visible on the Invisible Man is his glasses, so that means that he NEVER wears clothes because they’d be visible if he did. Now I’m slightly disturbed… .
I’m starting to think the clothes are invisible, like Jake the dog’s pants on Adventure Time. Then again, how it was done says otherwise, which is …..strange…..to say the least.
- 7:07 pm - Thu, Jan 24, 2013
Carrot sauce pizza with carrots and pepperoni. Might try veggie pepperoni if it exists.